Rahul Gandhi Meets Student Protestors at FTII
FTII students delighted to see Congress VP Rahul Gandhi join their protest against the appointment of Chauhan.
Watch Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi interact with FTII student protestors in Pune.
- The idea of IIT was an idea created many years ago. Now we need to think of an IIT of the 21st century: Rahul Gandhi at FTII.
- You should do what you are designed to do: Rahul Gandhi to FTII students.
- This fight you are facing here is just a minor one. The real fight is fighting for the idea of the country outside of here: Rahul Gandhi to FTII students.
- The RSS and its wings promote mediocrity. I have seen this everywhere: Rahul Gandhi at FTII
- If the student body doesnt want you (Gajendra Chauhan), then you clearly should not be there: Rahul Gandhi at FTII
- They will say you are anti-national, anti-Hindu. They are scared of you. That is the nature of a bully: Rahul Gandhi
- This is not simply about this school, this is being done to the entire country: Rahul Gandhi in FTII
- The RSS and its wings promote mediocrity. I have seen this everywher: Rahul Gandhi at FTII
- Rahul Gandhi asks students at the FTII: Why do they want only one idea from India, why not multiple ideas?
- Congress leaders Chiranjeevi and Raj Babbar join Rahul Gandhi for the FTII students protest.
- Meanwhile, there are also those who criticised Rahul Gandhi’s move to join the FTII protests. They are calling his visit just another photo opportunity for the Congress VP..
- BJP workers protest against Rahul Gandhi’s visit to Pune, show black flags outside FTII.
- In Pune to meet the agitating students of FTII. Students have invited Rahul Gandhi to the institute today for his support: NSUI President Roji M John.
- Protestors have taken to Twitter to show their enthusiasm for Rahul Gandhi’s participation in the FTII protests.
- BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy has said that if Rahul Gandhi doesn’t agree with Gajendra Chauhan’s appointment, he should take it up in the parliament instead of going to Pune to protest with students.
- FTII Row: Rahul Gandhi joins the protest band wagon against the appointment of Gajendra Chauhan as the institute’s head.
- The institute’s students had written to Rahul Gandhi seeking his intervention to check the “assault on institutions of higher learning”.
- Students have continued their strike for almost 40 days, boycotting academic work after failure of their talks with information and broadcasting minister Arun Jaitley in New Delhi on July 3.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.