High Court Gives Salman Khan Final Chance to Prove His Innocence
The court has given him a final chance to produce evidence of his innocence in court on 5 July.
- The trial court on Wednesday gave Bollywood superstar Salman Khan one last chance to prove his innocence in a case filed against him under the Arms Act on 5 July.
- Chief Judicial Magistrate Dalpat Singh Rajpurohit recorded Khan’s statements on 10 March when he appeared in court to give his statement, in which he pleaded innocent.
- The court had given him an opportunity to produce evidence or a witnesss in support of his plea on 4 April, according to Mahipal Bishnoi, a member of the prosecution counsel.
- Khan’s counsel HM Saraswat had sought more time from the court on April 4, after which the court gave him another opportunity to prove himself on 7 May.
- The court has given him a final chance to produce evidence in court on 5 July.
(With PTI inputs)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.
Join over 120,000 subscribers!