CoA to Release NATA Admit Cards 2019 at 5PM Today on nata.in
The examination is scheduled to be conducted from 10 AM to 1:15 PM on Sunday, 14 April.
The admit cards for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019) will be released by the Council of Architecture (CoA) at 5:00 PM on Monday, 1 April, and candidates who have successfully registered for the examination can download their hall tickets from NATA’s official website, nata.in.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted from 10 AM to 1:15 PM on Sunday, 14 April. However, the second exam (paper-II) will be held on Sunday, 7 July.
NATA 2019: Schedule of Examination
How to Download NATA Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website, nata.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘admit card/hall ticket 2019’ link
- You will be redirected to a new webpage
- Log in with your registration number
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download your admit card, save a copy of it and also take a print out of the same for future reference.
NATA 2019: Exam Pattern & Mode of Answering
Part A of the question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B will have to be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium.
NATA 2019: Eligibility
- All candidates who have passed 10+2 scheme of examination with 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (individually) and also 50 percent marks in aggregate at 10+2 level examination and are desirous to apply for 1st year of 5-year B Arch degree course can sit for the NATA 2019 exam.
- Those appearing for the 10+2 exam with PCM subjects in the current year can also provisionally appear in the exam.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability related to specific field of study, ie Architecture.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.