Didn’t Need Priyanka to Enhance My Life: Robert Vadra
Son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, says, “I would never leave my country, even if I am humiliated.”
Businessman and the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi said, “He was capable of withstanding pressures both political and otherwise because of the strong support of his family.”
Here are the highlights from what Robert Vadra had to say:
- I am born and brought up here, would never leave my country. No pressure, even if I am humiliated.
- No matter what the government says, I have the ability to sustain and to absorb. I have a very strong and good family which gives me strength.
- I didn’t need my wife Priyanka Gandhi to enhance my life, I have enough, I have always had enough.
- My parents gave me enough. I have been educated enough to sustain in all types of situations.
- I would not say never, let’s see what future has in store for me. (on joining politics)
- When people will call for me, when they think I can make some change, then only will I think of joining politics. I understand my responsibilities. I know with which family I am associated, what they have done for generations. I have to make sure that I respect it.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.