After Start up India, We Will Launch Stand up India: Arun Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley gave a speech at the CII Partnership Summit 2016 in Visakhapatnam.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said, “After Start Up India, we are going to launch Stand Up India,” while addressing the public at the CII Partnership Summit 2016 in Visakhapatnam.
Here are the highlights of his speech at the summit:
- India is not only going to be cooperative federalism but also a competitive federalism.
- Those who earlier believed in conventional model of economy, now believe in the virtue of reform, change, attracting investment.
- Many of our competing economies are facing extremely serious challenges.
- In an integrated economy, a large number of these challenges and difficulties have spilled over into our system as well.
- Therefore, because of the integration of global economy, what happens in China, what happens to oil prices..impact our markets too.
- After Start Up India, we are going to launch Stand Up India.
- Stand Up India is available to only two sections of society – women and the SC and ST entrepreneurs.
- Every public and private sector bank, each branch in the country has to fund one SC, ST and one woman entrepreneur.
- These circumstances can be converted in India as an opportunity.
- Many of the factors adversely impacting the world, do not necessarily affect us.
- The low oil and commodity price regime substantially suits us.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.