IGNOU Declares June 2018 Results, Here’s How You Can Check
June term results for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) have been declared. They can be accessed on the official website for IGNOU: ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU has also put out the grade card for various courses including BCA/MCA/MP/MPB etc, reported Free Press Journal. These can be downloaded from the official website, as well.
Here's how you can check your results:
- Log on to the official IGNOU website.
- Click on the tab labelled 'Results'
- Then click on 'Term end' on the page that opens.
- Select 'Early declaration of June 2018 exams results.'
- Fill the relevant details and hit submit.
- The result will be declared on the screen. Candidates are advised to download their results and take a printout for future use.
Candidates can access the following links to download their grade card:
For BCA/MCA/MP/MPB: https://gradecard.ignou.ac.in/gradecardM/Result.asp
For BDP/ BA/ .COM/ B.Sc/ ASSO Programmes: https://gradecard.ignou.ac.in/gradecardB/Result.asp
and for other programmes: https://gradecard.ignou.ac.in/gradecardR/Result.asp