Amazon Quiz 29 November 2019: Lucky Winner Gets Fossil Leather Bag
Amazon Quiz questions and answers for 29 November.
Amazon India brings an Amazon Quiz session for its customers on a daily basis. On the Amazon app, people can win great bumper prizes by playing at home every day from 8 am to 12 noon.
The Amazon Quiz session is available only for app users and not available on desktop. Today’s lucky winners will get a Fossil Leather Bag.
In the Amazon Quiz, there are five questions in various categories for which users get four options out of which only one option is correct.
Users who answer all the questions correctly get a chance to appear in the list of Amazon Quiz Winners. Winners are chosen through a lucky draw. Information is given to the winners via message or email.
Today’s Questions and Answers
- The 2019 Davis Cup finals, played in a new format this year (dream project of Barcelona's Gerard Pique), was held in which city?
- In the word USB, what does B stand for?
- Iman, a country's last Sumatran Rhino, died recently. Which country did Iman belong to?
- Which actor starred as Shrikant in a hit movie this year and played the role of a fast bowler in the Amazon original web series 'Inside Edge'?
Answer: Siddhant Chaturvedi
A Heart Full of Burden' is a book written by which famous personality who occupied an important position in India in the 1990s?
Answer: Angad Bedi
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Playstore
- Sign in to the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Burger Menu Icon’ to open the menu bar
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’ option
- Click on Funzone option
- Now just tap on the start button to play the Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz’s Rewards
Each day, there are different rewards up for grabs for winners of the Amazon Quiz. Rewards for the quiz have included products like iPhone X, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and ACs. Check how to find the questions for the quiz:
To take the quiz, you first need to log in on the Amazon app. If you have not yet made an account on the app, you can do so by filling in the required information through the Sign Up option.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.