Become a Quint Insider
We believe news should be free, but gathering honest journalism is not. Your support keeps us independent.
Exclusive goodie bag
As a premium Insider, you get limited-edition merchandise from The Quint, curated by our in-house artists, along with a personal note of thanks for helping us continue to tell the stories that matter.
Member’s Opinion column
Share your thoughts with the world by submitting your stories for our Member’s Opinion column. Post editorial approvals, these articles are promoted across our site and social media for wider reach.
Exclusive docu screenings
Monthly invite to QScreenings, a members-only event where we premiere our special projects before online release, followed by an open discussion with the reporters behind the story.
Regular editorial brainstorms
An invite-only session with our Managing Ed, CEO, and other senior editors, where we seek your insights, feedback, and ideas on upcoming editorial projects.
Early access to Special Projects
Members get exclusive previews to all documentaries, investigations, and special features. These are delivered to your inbox days before online release on The Quint’s website and social.
No interruptions between the news and you, across The Quint, Quint Hindi and FIT, on all devices.
Private members’ group
A private Facebook group where you can interact with Quint journalists, discover behind-the-scenes stories, sign-up for members-only events, and share your comments directly with our reporters.
Exclusive, curated newsletters
Special newsletters with behind-the-story insights, progress on editorial campaigns, company and team updates, event highlights, and news roundups, curated just for you.
Select your plan and pay
CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD
Credit Cards / Debit Cards
For international payments
Frequently Asked Questions
Support Our Special Projects
Wondering What More You Can Do to
Empower Independent Journalism?
Support Our Special Projects
Become a Quint Buddy and help us bring you more voices and stories from the frontlines.
WHAT OUR Q-INSIDERS HAVE TO SAY
- Sunil N MInterested in history, politics literature and travel
- The Quint is doing its job very well and is delivering on its responsibility of honest and critical journalism. The Quint's way of putting out facts in the form of short editorial videos on YouTube where the viewers are presented with questions and asked to think, is very good. More power to the entire Quint team. I will keep on supporting you guys to the best of my capabilities. Keep on doing the good work.
- A Good Platform to expand and improve. Even small activities are covered and voices are listened to.
- You are doing a tremendous service for the country. Please do continue to highlight topics of national importance. It will go a long way to let more people become aware of the importance of having a secular country.
- I really enjoy watching the content on The Quint. I also read articles. In today's times, the way media is functioning is quite horrifying. The Quint is like a silver lining in a cloudy sky.
- The Quint provides incisive analyses of activities not usually covered by mainstream media. Its opinions are independent. This is the reason I subscribe to it.
- The Quint has been among the best online media groups and my favourite to get the latest news and a trusted version of what's happening in our world. Excellent articles, well-researched facts and breaking news, make The Quint a great place to stay informed. Love following the investigation, community, social news, sports, and health bytes. Your special project and ground reports deserve kudos too. Keep up the good work!
- Hi everyone at The Quint, greetings and thank you all for your credible journalism. I am impressed by the special documentaries made on Sundarban villagers, COVID orphans, and recently screened Ba- ijjat Bari. Wishing you all the best of skills, chances and health in your endeavours. - Swati Vaidya
- You guys are rocking. As of now I have seen only one documentary, 'Baizzat Bari'. It was awesome, it needs courage to highlight these topics.Thank you. Keep moving, keep rocking. Hoping for more transparency and valued journalism.
- The Quint has been one of the most outspoken of News portals, especially in news that matter but not headlined in mainstream media. Some of the Quint exposes worth mentioning are the mismatch in the numbers of votes cast and validated in the last general elections as well as in some other Indian states. Another is the documentation of anti minority action by majoritarian communities which are not brought out by mainstream media.
- By now it is quite obvious too all that barring a couple, media houses have started relying on government advertisements. Whoever keeps the platform profitable will be served, in this case the advertisers. All such channels are colloquially referred to as GODI MEDIA these days. I stopped watching them 5 years back and leaned toward Internet news portals and came across the Quint. Since then, I have been a regular viewer and reader of Quint, I love 'Janab Aise Kaise', 'I Have a Question' and investigative reporting by Poonam, the on-the-ground reports by Asmita, editorials of Raghav ji and 'Yeh Jo India Hai Na' by Rohit ji. I frequently check the Webqoof before I do my own fact check to save time, I visit the section almost 2-3 times a week. The citizen journalist section is definitely an innovative one as it democratises the news platform for many who want to tell their story but lack the means. The makings of 'Lynchistan', 'Mission Hate', 'Baizzat Bari', the piece on electoral bonds by Poonam are all top class new stories that show the quality of work done by team Quint.