- Pizza Base
- Tomato Sauce
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Coloured Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven at 220 C for 30 minutes.
2. Spread tomato sauce evenly all over the pizzabase. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese liberally all over.
3. Add any toppings of your choice like mushrooms,coloured bell peppers and black olives.
4. Slide the cookie sheet onto the lower rack of youroven and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Allow the pizza to rest for 2-3 minutes beforeslicing.
6. Add olive oil, slice and enjoy
- The toppings are endless. Few optionsare caramelised onions, grilled paneer, tomato slices, etc.
- Remember to bake your pizza on thelowest rack that is closest to the heating element.
- Garnish your pizza with oregano andchilli flakes as per your taste.