Become a Quint Insider
We believe news should be free, but gathering honest journalism is not. Your support keeps us independent.
Exclusive goodie bag
As a premium Insider, you get limited-edition merchandise from The Quint, curated by our in-house artists, along with a personal note of thanks for helping us continue to tell the stories that matter.
Member’s Opinion column
Share your thoughts with the world by submitting your stories for our Member’s Opinion column. Post editorial approvals, these articles are promoted across our site and social media for wider reach.
Exclusive docu screenings
Monthly invite to QScreenings, a members-only event where we premiere our special projects before online release, followed by an open discussion with the reporters behind the story.
Regular editorial brainstorms
An invite-only session with our Managing Ed, CEO, and other senior editors, where we seek your insights, feedback, and ideas on upcoming editorial projects.
Early access to Special Projects
Members get exclusive previews to all documentaries, investigations, and special features. These are delivered to your inbox days before online release on The Quint’s website and social.
No interruptions between the news and you, across The Quint, Quint Hindi and FIT, on all devices.
Private members’ group
A private Facebook group where you can interact with Quint journalists, discover behind-the-scenes stories, sign-up for members-only events, and share your comments directly with our reporters.
Exclusive, curated newsletters
Special newsletters with behind-the-story insights, progress on editorial campaigns, company and team updates, event highlights, and news roundups, curated just for you.
Select your plan and pay
CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD
Credit Cards / Debit Cards
For international payments
Frequently Asked Questions
Support Our Special Projects
Wondering What More You Can Do to
Empower Independent Journalism?
Support Our Special Projects
Become a Quint Buddy and help us bring you more voices and stories from the frontlines.
WHAT OUR Q-INSIDERS HAVE TO SAY
- Sunil N MInterested in history, politics literature and travel
- Waqar JamilThe Quint is doing its job very well and is delivering on its responsibility of honest and critical journalism. The Quint's way of putting out facts in the form of short editorial videos on YouTube where the viewers are presented with questions and asked to think is very good. More power to the entire Quint team. I will keep on supporting you guys to the best of my capabilities. Keep on doing the good work,
- Vinay BiradarA Good Platform to Expand & Improve. Even small activities are covered & voices are listened & sorted
- Amin ShroffYou are doing a tremendous service for the country. Please do continue to highlight topics of national importance, it will go a long way to let more people become aware of the importance of having a secular country.
- ArishaI really enjoy watching the content on quint. I also read articles. In today's times the way media is functioning is quite horrifying. Quint is like the silver lining in a cloudy sky.
- Prabal MalakerQuint provides incisive analysis of activities not usually covered by mainstream media. It's opinions are independent. This is the reason I subscribe to it.
- Leela SachdevThe Quint has been among the best online media groups and my favorite to get the latest news and a trusted version of what's happening in our world. Excellent articles, well researched facts and news as soon as it happens, makes The Quint a great place to stay informed. Love reading the investigation, community/social news, sports and health bytes. Your special project and ground reports deserve kudos too. Keep up the good work!!
- Swati VaidyaHi everyone at The Quint, greetings and thank you all for your credible journalism. I am impressed by the special documentaries made on Sundarban villagers, COVID orphans, and recently screened Ba- ijjat Bari. Wishing you all the best of skills, chances and health in your endeavours. - Swati Vaidya
- ManinderBir SinghYou guys are rocking, as of now I have seen only one documentary that is Baizzat Bari. It was awesome, it needs a courage to highlight these kind a topics, especially which are against the typical form of our system. Thank you Keep Moving Keep Rocking. Hoping for more transparency n valued journalism.
- Eric PintoThe Quint has been one of the most outspoken of News Portals especially in news that matters but is not headlined in the regular media. Some of the Exposes worth mentioning are the mismatch in the numbers of votes cast and validated in the last general elections as well as in some other Indian states. Another is the documentation of anti minority action by majoritarian communities which are not brought out by the mainstream media.
- Ravi MBy now it is quite obvious too all that barring a couple, the rest of them have started relying on govt advertisements. Whoever keeps the platform profitable will be served - in their case the advertisers, all such channels are colloquially referred to as GODI MEDIA these days. I stopped watching them 5 years back or so and leaned toward the internet news portals and came across the quint. From then I am regular viewer of Quint news and videos, I in particular like the 'Janab Aise Kaise', 'I have a question' and investigative reporting by Poonam, the on the ground reports by Asmita, editorials of Raghav ji and Yeh jo India hai na by Rohit ji. I frequently check the webqoof before I do my own fact check to save time, I visit the section almost 2 / 3 times a week. The citizen journalist section is definitely an innovative section which democratizes the news platform for many who want to tell their story but lack the means. The making of Lynchistan, Mission hate, Baizzat Bari, the piece on electoral bonds by Poonam are all top class new stories that show the quality of work done by the team quint.