The Quint Bags Gold For Best Website and More At Digipub Awards
After bagging five awards at the South Asian Digital Media Awards 2017, The Quint’s winning streak continues.
We’re an elated bunch this week and we couldn’t help sharing the good news with you all.
We’re glad to announce that we’ve gained recognition for our work at the Digipub Awards held in Le Meridian, Gurgaon on Thursday, which celebrated the best in the digital media space.
After bagging five awards at the South Asian Digital Media Awards 2017 earlier this month, The Quint’s winning streak continued!
Here’s a quick look:
Apart from bagging Gold for the Best Website, we took home other awards as well.
1. Gold for the Best Article Series: We Can No Longer Afford To Ignore India’s Mental Health Crisis
2. Gold for Best Infographic: Modi@3: Only 1/10th of Ganga Clean-Up Budget Spent So Far
3. Gold for Best Interactive: Ambedkar's Army
4. Silver for Best Interactive: Smoked Out! Why Does Gabbar Want You to Chuck That Cigarette?
5. Gold for Best Use of Video: Mannequin Challenge India Edition: Raped, Attacked and Molested
6. Gold for Best Design: 2017 The Election Microsite
7. Silver for Best Use of Social Media: CRPF Jawan Campaign
Here’s hoping we move towards richer, better content in the future.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.