South Asian Digital Media Awards: The Quint Wins 3 Gold, 2 Silver
We at The Quint are a very, very happy lot today! We gained big recognition for our work at the South Asian Digital Media Awards 2017 in Chennai, where we won three Golds and two Silvers. The awards, presented by the World Association of Newspaper and Publishers (WAN-IFRA), recognises digital media and mobile-first publishers.
The five awards The Quint took home are:
1. Gold for Best Use of Online Video for Mannequin Challenge: Raped, Attacked and Molested.
2. Silver for Best Use of Online Video for Acid: The Story of a Beautiful Woman.
3. Gold for Best Data Visualisation for Modi@3: Only 1/10th of Ganga Clean-Up Budget Spent So Far.
4. Gold for Best Innovation for IPL 2017 microsite.
5. Silver for Best News Website.
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)