Here’s What People Will Do If They Became the PM for a Day
What will you do if you became the Prime Minister for a day. just like Anil Kapoor sat on the Chief Minister’s chair for a day in Nayak? The Quint hit the streets of Mumbai to ask people if they would consider it and what change would they bring on for that day.
I mean ‘sochne mein kya jaata hai?’’
Here is what people said when we asked them the million-dollar question:
A man in Dharavi, who is an ardent Modi follower or ‘Bhakt’ as people would generally call, expresses his plans for 2024.
So, you are willing to sit on Modi ji’s seat?
I am a Modi bhakt for life. My blood gives birth to the lotus. Of course, if I get to sit on his chair in 2024, then I will surely take it up. His time will be over by then. He asked for 10 years and I supported him, now he should also support me.
Nothing in this video has to be taken seriously, please sit back and enjoy.
Also, if you are seriously contemplating of becoming the Prime Minister and want to know how its possible, here is a set of criteria that needs to be fulfilled to become the Prime Minister of India.
- He/she must be a citizen of India.
- The person should be a member of any of the houses of Parliament - Lok Sabha (Lower House) or Rajya Sabha (Upper House).
- If he/she is the member of Lok Sabha, the person needs to be at least 25 years of age.
- Minimum 30 years of age if someone is a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- If the person chosen as the Prime Minister is neither a member of the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha at the time of selection, he/she must become a member of either of the houses within six months.
- It is mandatory that the person should not hold any office of profit under the government of India or of any state.
- The candidate has to be a member of the political party or coalition, having a majority in the Lok Sabha.
- If a candidate is elected as the Prime Minister of the country, that person must vacate his/her post from any private or government company and may take up the post only on completion of the term.
- He/she should not be a proven criminal by any of court of justice in India.
I guess this should be enough for you to become the Prime Minister.