Gujarat Man Uses Adhesive Instead of Condom for Intercourse, Dies

Salman was found near some shrubs by a friend, and was rushed to the hospital before he passed away.

Social Buzz
1 min read
<div class="paragraphs"><p>Man dies after trying to use adhesive for intercourse instead of condoms.</p></div>

In a bizarre incident from Gujarat, a man lost his life after trying to replace a condom with an adhesive for intercourse. Salman Mirza, a resident of Fatehwadi, Ahmedabad, checked into a hotel with his fiancé, and after realising that they didn't have any contraceptives, he decided to make use of an epoxy adhesive for protection.


He was found unconscious in some shrubs near the hotel, where his friend Firoz Shaikh found him. He was rushed to the hospital, but his condition had already gone out of hands. He passed away soon after.

“The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination. We are waiting for the report to arrive,” Premsukh Delu, DCP, told TOI.

Salman and his girlfriend were allegedly under the influence of drugs when they decided to take this step. "They used to abuse a drug that involved a whitener and the adhesive, which is inhaled to get a kick. They used the adhesive to avoid pregnancy. Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure," said the DCP. "We investigated the CCTV footage of the hotel and saw Salman entering the premise with his ex-fiancé."

Salman was the only person earning in the family, and is survived by his elderly parents and two sisters.

(At The Quint, we are answerable only to our audience. Play an active role in shaping our journalism by becoming a member. Because the truth is worth it.)

Speaking truth to power requires allies like you.
Become a Quint Insider

or more


3 months
12 months
12 months
Check Insider Benefits
Stay Updated

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.

Join over 120,000 subscribers!