India Today-Axis Exit Poll: Over 330 Seats for NDA, 62-68 in UP
The post-poll projections come after voting for the seventh and last phase of the Lok Sabha elections ended.
The India Today-Axis My India exit poll has predicted an overwhelming majority of 339-365 seats for the NDA in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, while the UPA would get just 77-108 seats and Others 69-95 seats.
In Uttar Pradesh, the exit poll has predicted a seat share of 62-68 for the NDA, 10-16 seats for the Mahagathbandhan (SP+BSP+RLD) and 1-2 seats for the UPA.
A clean sweep for NDA in Bihar has also been predicted, with the alliance getting 38-40 seats, while the Congress+ is projected to get 0-2.
The BJP is also predicted to make massive inroads in West Bengal, with a projected seat share of 19-23, while the TMC might get 19-22 seats. The Congress is predicted to get 0-1, while the Left would be reduced to 0.
- A clean sweep for the BJP is predicted in Delhi with 6-7 seats, while the Congress would get 0-1 and the AAP none
- The BJP is predicted to make massive gains in Odisha, with 15-19 seats, while the BJD would be reduced to just 2-6 seats
- In Maharashtra, the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance is projected to get 38-42 seats, while the Congress-NCP+ alliance would be able to get only 6-10 seats
- In Karnataka too, the BJP is predicted to make big gains with 21-25 seats
- In Rajasthan, the BJP is predicted to sweep with 23-25 seats, while the Congress would get 0-2
- In Chhattisgarh, the BJP+ is predicted to get 7-8 seats and the Congress only 3-4
- In Jammu and Kashmir, the BJP is predicted to win 2-3 seats, the National Conference also 2-3, the Congress 0-1, and the PDP 0
India Today Exit Poll 2019 Prediction for Uttar Pradesh
- NDA: 62-68
- UPA: 1-2
- SP+BSP+RLD : 10-16
India Today Exit Poll 2019 Prediction for Assam
- NDA: 12-14
- Congress: 0-2
- AIUDF: 0-0
India Today Exit Poll 2019 Prediction for Madhya Pradesh
- BJP: 26-28
- Congress: 1-3
- BSP: 0-0
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.