YouTube Gaming Finally Comes To India
YouTube makes Indian gamers happy, launches YouTube’s Gaming channel in India.
On 10 March 2016, YouTube’s official blog announced the launch of YouTube’s Gaming channel.
The rollout has already happened in the West and the channel will be available in India a month’s time.
In 2015 YouTube released an app and website designed to connect gamers with each other, and with the creators and content they love.
Key Features of YouTube Gaming
- Homepage navigation: Say goodbye to the sidebars! You get a simplified homepage to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Game and channel browsing: There are pages for users to manage games and channels.
- Dedicated live destination: You’ll find a new “Live” tab on the homepage that brings together top streams, top games, and streams from channels you’re subscribed to.
- Android live playback: Android live stream player joins iOS and the HTML5 desktop player with an upgrade to support quality switching, 60fps playback, and DVR mode.
- Pop-out player: On Android, you can now pop out the YouTube Gaming player to keep it visible above other apps on your device.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.