Pre-Booked a JioPhone? Here’s How You Can Check Your Order Status
How to track your JioPhone order both offline and online. Here is a step by step procedure.
Since the opening day of the JioPhone pre-bookings, people all over the country have been wondering when they will be getting their JioPhone.
During the pre-bookings, Jio officials mentioned that the devices will be available by the first week of September, but then again, no date had been confirmed.
According to recent reports, the JioPhone, which was set to be delivered starting the first week of September, has been delayed due to heavy demand, and now will reach customers post 10 September
If you have booked a JioPhone too, and don’t have a clue when you will get the phone, then fret not, we have your back.
Here is a step-by-step procedure of how you can track your JioPhone order status, both online and offline.
How To Check Your Order Status Online?
To know the status of you JioPhone order:
1. Go to the ‘MyJio’ app and then tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
2. You need to enter your registered mobile number and the generated OTP. Then you will see a ‘My Vouchers’ page pop up.
Currently, the ‘Status’ section is blank, but as soon as the deliveries begin, the ‘My Vouchers’ page will direct you to the page which displays the delivery date, and also the store from where you can pick up your JioPhone.
During the pre-booking phase, the customers are issued a receipt (physical/online) which they need to carry with them to the Jio store during the day of the delivery.
How To Check Your Order Status Offline?
If you remember that during your offline JioPhone booking you were issued a receipt. Keep it safe, you will need it.
To track your order status offline:
1. Call Jio customer care on 18008908900 and follow the instructions give by the IVR (interactive voice response).
2. You must make sure that you call from the mobile number you used to register your JioPhone. The same number is used by the customer care to track your present order.
3. Post that, you will receive an SMS displaying the details of your JioPhone booking,
Currently, you wont get any details as the delivery date is not near. Mostly the IVR says “You will soon receive an SMS with details of your voucher”.
You will get more details regarding your order as the release date closes in.
(#TalkingStalking: Have you ever been stalked? Share your experience with The Quint and inspire others to shatter the silence surrounding stalking. Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp @ +919999008335)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.