New PUBG Beta Update Adds New Team Death Match, Buildings & More
PUBG Mobile beta update 0.13.0 is available to play in first person and third person perspective.
The latest PUBG beta update of 0.13.0 has been released globally and it adds a new Team Death Match Mode, new buildings and a lot of updates.
The Team Death Match Mode is currently live in the test version of the game and is available to play in both First Person Perspective (FPP) and Third Person Perspective (TPP).
There have also been a lot of bug fixes and all appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
The beta update is almost 2GB in size. You can download the PUBG beta update here.
You can find all the updates and changes made in the beta update through the following patch notes:
- New game mode: team deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
- Added separate control settings for FPP.
- Added MVP display in results.
- Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
- All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
- Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
- Armor durability loss reduced by 25 percent. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
- Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. Four new zombies will be introduced.
- Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
- Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
- New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources, but also has a new boss.
These are patch notes from the beta version. There might be changes in the final update.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.