All You Need to Know About the 9.7-inch Apple iPad Pro
Apple all set to launch its much awaited iPhone 5SE and a 9.7-inch Apple iPad Pro.
March 21, 2016 is the first big day for Apple in 2016. The company’s all set to launch its much awaited iPhone 5SE and a 9.7-inch Apple iPad Pro.
While all eyes are on the iPhone 5SE, the iPad Pro’s smaller version is also getting interest among the tech fraternity.
The biggest debate has been around whether we really need a smaller iPhone now. But, one thing is certain – a smaller iPad Pro would definitely make more sense.
The curtains will be raised for both products at 10:30 PM IST on March 21. But until then, here’s all that we know about the 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
All You Need to Know
- The new 9.7-inch iPad Pro wlll have almost the same design as the 12-inch model. The screen size will be reduced but interestingly, the resolution of 2732x2048 pixels will be retained.
- The device is also expected to have the same four stereo speakers along with the A9X processor.
- As an accessory of course, the iPad Pro 9.7-inch will come with a smaller smart keyboard, sold separately.
- It will be offered in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB versions and will also have LTE versions to its range. We expect the starting price of $599 on the smaller iPad Pro.
- Though reduced in size, the device is expected to have a 12-megapixel camera that means it will pack in more megapixels than the 12-inch iPad Pro.
All of these are expectations right now, based on the rumour mill and leaks. Further clarity on the iPad Pro will come as the Apple event commences at 10:30 PM IST.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.