TATA Motors is all set to launch the new Tata Safari in India on Tuesday, 26 January 2021. The SUV will be available in three different colour variants: Daytona Grey, Orcus White and Royale Blue.
New Tata Safari 2021 Launch: Where to watch live?
The new Tata Safari will be launched on Republic Day at 7 pm. People can watch the live launch event at Tata motor’s official YouTube page and its official website.
New Tata Safari: What to Expect?
- Tata has introduced some new features in the SUV, like updated tail lamp, bumpers and panoramic sunroof, exclusively for XT and XZ variants.
- The SUV is based on Land Rover-derived omega architecture, which is initially expected to offer FWD system only and 4 x 4 version might launch at a later stage.
- New Tata Safari will have a 2.0L FCA diesel engine similar to Harrier, which can provide power of 170 hp and 350 Nm torque, and will be available in both manual and automatic transmission.
- The new Safari is around 63mm longer and 80mm taller than Harrier.
- Some other features include JBL audio system, a touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, wireless charging, 360-degree camera, rear AC vent, EBD with ABS, cruise control, and adjustable driver’s seat.