PUBG Mobile Announces Tournament With a Prize Pool of Rs 1 Crore
In good news for all PUBG fans, Tencent Games and PUBG Corp on Thursday, 10 January, announced the PUBG MOBILE India Series 2019.
This will be PUBG Mobile’s first official open-to-all tournament hosted in India, and will have a prize-pool of Rs 1 crore, including cash and phones.
The registrations for the tournament which started on Wednesday, 9 January, will end on Wednesday, 23 January.
Those interested in participating in the PUBG Mobile India Series can click on “Register Now” button on the website and complete the registration form. On successful submission, you will receive an activation link to verify your account. Upon successful verification of your Email Id, you can join a squad or create one of your own with at least four members.
“We are committed to building a sustainable Esports ecosystem for gamers in India. The PUBG MOBILE Campus Championship last October was a great start, and now we look forward to making the PUBG MOBILE India Series 2019 the next big event for Esports in India.”Aneesh Aravind, General Manager, Tencent Games, India
Things To Know About The Tournament
- In order to participate, a Squad must consist of at least four players who must be from India.
- Every participant must be an Indian resident, with an account of level 20 or above on their PUBG Mobile game.
- In case your team name has been wrongly seized, you can file a support ticket with proof of ownership of the name.
- Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues.
- If a squad doesn’t show up at the scheduled start time, the squad will be disqualified.
- No substitute players are allowed.
- In case a player gets disconnected from a match, the Squad is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
- Each Kill will get 20 Points.