Motorola One Vision: High on Innovation and Value for Money
The phone fits your budget and comes loaded with features.
The search for the ideal phone is an eternal one. If you manage to find a phone with top notch features, it’s way beyond your budget. And if it fits your budget, you obviously have to compromise on the features.
That leaves us with a very important question. Is there a phone that fits your budget and also comes loaded with top notch features? The answer is yes. The newly launched Motorola One Vision gives you the best features, is high on innovation and costs you under Rs 20K.
Read on to know why it should be your next phone!
#1 Sharp and clear pictures even at night
Tired of hazy and blurred nighttime pictures. Well, with the Motorola One Vision you won’t face any such problem.
Its 48MP dual rear camera offers OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) and f/1.7 lens, and comes with the ‘Night Vision’ feature.
This means sharp and clear photos even in low light conditions.
- The iPhone X has a 12MP camera, Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 16MP camera and the Google Pixel 3a comes with a 12.2 MP snapper.
- Speaking about the Night Vision feature, it’s only high-end phones such as Google Pixel that have dedicated modes for clicking clear pictures at night.
- Also, OIS is not present in any under Rs 20K phone in the Indian market right now. So this should give you a fair idea of how the Motorola One Vision combines a bunch of premium features in one phone and still doesn’t cost a bomb. Need we say more?
- We clicked a picture in low light on the Google Pixel 3a and on the Motorola One Vision and the result is for everyone to see.
- The quality of night photography this phone gives you is comparable to Google Pixel 3a, Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone X and Vivo V15 Pro, but the only hitch is that all these phones are priced higher than the Motorola One Vision. Need we say more?
#2 The display is your cinema screen
Love watching your favourite movies and series on your phone? Then the Motorola One Vision is just for you.
The phone’s cinematic display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 is unlike anything we’ve seen before.
It’s the first phone in India to offer you this aspect ratio. So get ready to enjoy a stunning cinematic and visual experience in the palm of your hands.
Given that video content these days is mostly available in the wide screen format, this phone is perfect for all those binge-watching sessions.
- The displays of iPhone X, Google Pixel 3a and Vivo V15 have lesser aspect ratios. Now you know why why the Motorola One Vision stands out!
#3 Time to up your selfie game
If you’re someone whose Instagram is full of selfies, then this phone might just help you up your game.
The Motorola One Vision’s 25MP front snapper with Quad Pixel technology gives you sharper, richer and beautiful selfies even in low light.
The camera is equipped portrait lighting mode that uses machine learning to enhance the quality of your pictures. So say hello to the most beautiful selfies!
- The iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S10 have 7MP and 10MP front cameras respectively. So you obviously don’t get the same effect as that of the Motorola One Vision.
- Even portrait lighting is usually found in expensive phones such as the iPhone.
#4 Total value for money
The Motorola One Vision packs in 4GB RAM and provides 128GB storage. It also ranks high on style, thanks to its sleek appearance. As of now, the phone is available in Sapphire Gradient colour, and will soon be available in Bronze Gradient too.
And for all the features that it comes loaded with that you just read about, the Motorola One Vision is priced at just Rs 19,999.
- If the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S10 cost upwards of Rs 60K, Vivo V15 Pro costs nearly Rs 27K, while the Google Pixel 3a is priced at around Rs 40K.
- So there you go, even on the price front, Motorola One Vision wins the game!
Now that we’ve convinced you about how awesome the Motorola One Vision is, let’s tell you that the phone has already gone on sale today. You can buy it here. Hurry up!
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.