Watch: Review of the 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet
At Rs 44.75 lakh ex-showroom Delhi, the A3 Cabriolet will make you feel like a rockstar.
The Audi A3 Cabriolet was unveiled at the 2014 Auto Expo in India. The head of Audi India, Joe King, was excited to see this beauty at their booth and so was I.
While the car doesn’t promise you the moon, it definitely promises that you’ll get noticed. The Audi A3 Cabriolet looks very similar to the A3 sedan but is more pricey by nearly Rs 20 lakh, and without a solid rooftop. It comes to India as a completely built unit. So you basically get a taste of complete German engineering.
Even with the roof down, it’s not an impractical car at all. The car shines with an aluminium finish on the door, and the S-Line trim comes as a standard.
But is it worth it? Read the full review here.
Key Specifications: Audi A3 Cabriolet
- Engine: 1.8 TFSI (40 TFSI)
- Power: 180 hp
- Torque: 250 Nm
- Transmission: 7speed S tronic transmission
- 0-100 km/h: 7.8 sec
- Top Speed: 242 km/h
- Wheels: 17-inch 5 spoke cast aluminium alloy wheel
- Bi-Xenon head lamps with LED daytime running lights – LED rear lights
- Lightweight soft top with fast electrohydraulic drive
- Price: Rs 44.75 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.