WWE Supershow: Triple H vs Jinder Mahal in New Delhi This December
WWE and Sony Pictures Networks India on Tuesday announced that the WWE Live event at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi, will now feature one ‘Supershow’ on 9 December, including the return of WWE Superstar Triple H against ‘The Modern-Day Maharaja’ Jinder Mahal, in the main event.
To meet the requests of WWE fans in India, and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive Supershow.
The other matches scheduled are as follows:
- The Shield: Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Samoa Joe and RAW Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Sheamus.
- Braun Strowman vs Kane.
- Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt.
- RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks.
- Jason Jordan vs Elias.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore vs Kalisto.
- Apollo Crews and Titus O’Neil vs Gallows and Anderson.
- Jeet Rama and Kishan Rafter vs The Miztourage
(Breathe In, Breathe Out: Are you finding it tough to breathe polluted air? Join hands with FIT in partnership with #MyRightToBreathe to find a solution to pollution. Send in your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp @ +919999008335)
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)