Survivor Series 2019: Cole, Wyatt and Lesnar Retain, NXT Wins
Survivor Series 2019 was the big show that the WWE hoped would bring weary eyes back to the program. Amidst falling ratings and the emergence of a new rival company in All Elite Wrestling, WWE went all-in on Survivor Series and the show delivered.
In the tri-branded event, NXT came out victorious with 4 wins. SmackDown had 2, while Raw could only manage 1. The three world title defenses on the crowd saw all three champions retain their belt.
Brock Lesnar took down Rey Mysterio in a no-DQ match, while The Fiend and Adam Cole took down Daniel Bryan and Pete Dunne respectively to keep their titles intact.
- Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode (SmackDown) won a 10-man Battle Royale.
- Lio Rush (c, NXT) defeated Kalisto (SmackDown) and Akira Tozawa (Raw) to retain the Cruiserweight Championship
- The Viking Raiders (Raw) defeated The New Day (SmackDown) and The Undisputed Era (NXT)
- Rhea Ripley, Candice LaRae and Io Shirai, Toni Storm and Bianca BeLair (NXT) won the 5-on-5 women’s tag team elimination match
- Roderick Strong (NXT) defeated AJ Styles (Raw) and Shinsuke Nakamura (SmackDown)
- Adam Cole (c) defeated Pete Dunne to reatin the NXT Championship
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (c) defeated Daniel Bryan to retain the Universal Championship
- Roman Reigns, King Corbin, Mustafa Ali, Shorty G and Braun Strowman (SmackDown) won the 5-on-5 men’s tag team elimination match
- Brock Lesnar (c) defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the WWE Championship
- Shayna Baszler (NXT) defeated Becky Lynch (Raw) and Bayley (SmackDown)
(The Quint is now available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)