Croatia midfielder Luka Modric was awarded the Golden Ball after being voted as the best player at the FIFA World Cup 2018.
Modric, who scored two goals and was crucial to Croatia's three come-from-behind wins in the knockout stages, embraced Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic after being given the award in a rainy ceremony after his team lost the final 4-2 to France.
(For complete FIFA World Cup 2018 coverage, click here to visit our special WC page)
England's Harry Kane won the Golden Boot for top scorer with six goals. Of those, three were penalties and two came shortly after corner kicks.
France teenager Kylian Mbappe was voted young player of the tournament, while Belgium's Thibaut Courtois was named best goalkeeper. Belgium finished as the World Cup's highest-scoring team with 16 goals from 10 different players.
Complete List of Prize Winners at FIFA World Cup 2018
- Golden Ball: Luka Modric (Croatia)
- Silver Ball: Eden Hazard (Belgium)
- Bronze Ball: Antoine Griezmann (France)
- Golden Boot: Harry Kane (England), six goals
- Silver Boot: Antoine Griezmann (France), four goals (Takes silver boot on number of assists)
- Bronze Boot: Romelu Lukaku (Belgium), four goals
Golden Glove: Thibaut Courtois (Belgium)
Best Young Player
FIFA Young Player: Kylian Mbappe (France)
FIFA Fair Play Trophy: Spain
Man of the Match (Final)
Antoine Griezmann (France)