FA Cup Draw: Chelsea to Host Manchester United in 5th Round
Titleholder Chelsea will host Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round in a repeat of last season’s final.
Titleholder Chelsea will host Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round in a repeat of last season's final.
United will head back to London after beating Arsenal in the fourth round on 1 February in another tough draw.
Manchester City, the other big team remaining in the draw, was handed a trip to either second-tier Middesbrough or fourth-tier Newport County, who will meet in a replay.
AFC Wimbledon and Millwall, the two so-called "giant killers" in the fourth round after beating Premier League teams West Ham and Everton respectively, were drawn against each other.
The draw was made on Monday, 28 January. Games take place from 15-18 February.
FA Cup 5th Round Draw
- Bristol City vs. Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers
- AFC Wimbledon vs. Millwall
- Doncaster Rovers vs. Crystal Palace
- Middlesbrough or Newport County vs. Manchester City
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United
- Swansea vs. Barnet or Brentford
- Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers vs. Watford
- Brighton or West Bromwich Albion vs. Derby County
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.