After Three Days, PM Modi Concludes His Visit to Israel
Modi is on a three-day visit to the Jewish state starting 4 July.
- PM Modi arrived in Hamburg, Germany for a two-day visit ahead of the G20 Summit
- Earlier, PM Modi and his Israeli counterpart Netanyahu held a delegation-level meeting where seven agreements were signed between the two countries
- PM Modi met ‘Baby’ Moshe, 11-year-old survivor of the 26/11 attack
- Israel President Rivlin broke protocol to welcome PM Modi, by stepping onto the streets to receive the latter in person
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Israel for a three-day visit on 4 July, the first by an Indian premier to the Jewish nation.
PM Modi Arrives in Hamburg
Prime Minister Narendra Modi late on Thursday night (IST) arrived in the German city Hamburg to attend the G20 Summit, after wrapping up his historic three-day visit to Israel.
He will attend the summit hosted by Germany on 7-8 July.
The theme of the summit this year is 'Shaping an Inter- connected World'.
On the sidelines of the summit, Modi is to participate in a meeting of leaders of the BRICS - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - grouping tomorrow. He is also set to hold bilateral meetings with some of the world leaders there.
PM Modi Departs For Hamburg
PM Modi left Israel on Thursday evening from where he is heading to Germany to attend the G20 Summit.
PM Narendra Modi Attends Technology Exhibition in Tel Aviv
Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended a Technology Exhibition in Tel Aviv with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
PM Modi and PM Netanyahu go to Dor Beach
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and PM Netanyahu visit the Dor beach in Haifa in Israel on 6 July. PM Modi and PM Netanyahu attended a demonstration of a mobile seawater desalination unit and the meeting was shown live on Facebook on the PM of Israel’s page.
PM Modi drank desalinated sea water.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.