“Democracy in Bad Shape”: Rajini Confirms His Political Entry
Rajini has been meeting fans all week, letting the suspense and anticipation build.
Rajinikanth announced he will enter politics independently, with his own political party. The superstar has been meeting fans all week and has been teasing his entry into politics since the 90s.
- Rajinikanth to contest elections independently, with his own party
- The superstar will contest in all 234 constituencies in the next state election
- However, a formal announcement of the party is yet to be made
- He said it was time to bring a non-prejudiced, casteless government
- He called his fans the “protectors of democracy”
- Rajini met fans throughout the week leading up to the announcement
Rajini to Announce New Party's Name before Pongal, 14 January
CNN News 18, quoting sources, reported that Rajinikanth would announce his new party’s name on or before 14 January, 2018.
Fans Ready to Be Foot Soldiers
Rajinikanth’s fans are ready to be his foot soldiers to spread his message and help win the next state election and fulfil the promises he made.
Not enough jubilation for you? Take a look at this.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.
01:40 PM, 31 DecRajini to Announce New Party's Name before Pongal, 14 January
11:33 AM, 31 DecKey Highlights of Rajinikanth's Announcement
11:20 AM, 31 Dec"Right Successor to MGR"
09:26 AM, 31 Dec"Will Resign in 3 Years If We Don't Fulfil Promises"
09:26 AM, 31 Dec"It's Like Diving for Pearls"
09:15 AM, 31 Dec"Need Guards to Make Sure Leader Does Their Job"
09:11 AM, 31 Dec"Time to Bring Spiritual Politics"
09:10 AM, 31 Dec"People Enter Politics to Loot Country"
09:09 AM, 31 Dec"Won't Come for Bypolls but State Polls"
09:07 AM, 31 Dec"I Will Come Independently"