Karnataka Polls: Conflicting Exit Polls in a Closely Fought Battle
Polling was held for 222 of the 224 Assembly seats, in a contest between the Congress, BJP and Deve Gowda’s JD(S).
Many of the exit polls predict a hung assembly with the JD(S) likely to play kingmaker. However, the polls are divided over which party will emerge as the largest party in Karnataka.
Here’s what the exit poll results predict:
- Republic TV-Jan Ki Baat: BJP ahead with 95-114 seats
- ABP-CVoter: BJP ahead with 97-109 seats
- TV9 Kannada: BJP ahead with 103 seats
- Times Now-VMR: Congress ahead with 90-103 seats
- India Today-Axis My India: Congress ahead with 106-118 seats
- NewsX-CNX: BJP ahead with 102-110 seats
- Poll of Polls: BJP ahead with 96 seats
Click here for live updates in Hindi.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.
08:07 PM, 12 MayBJP to Get 120 Seats: Today's Chanakya
08:24 PM, 12 MayPoll of Polls Predicts a Hung Assembly
10:31 PM, 12 MayI Am Done with Electoral Politics: Siddaramaiah
08:36 PM, 12 MayThere Was No Doubt About Congress's Victory: Siddaramaiah
08:19 PM, 12 MayBJP Is Headed Towards a Landslide Victory: BS Yeddyurappa
07:56 PM, 12 MayIndia TV-VMR Exit Polls Predicts a Hung Assembly
07:00 PM, 12 MayNDTV-Poll of Exit Polls Predicts a Hung Assembly
07:00 PM, 12 MayBJP Will Emerge as the Largest Party: Republic-Jan Ki Baat Predicts
06:58 PM, 12 MayCongress Will Get over 105 Seats: India Today-Axis My India Exit Poll Predicts
06:34 PM, 12 MayCong Single Largest Party: Times Now VMR Exit Poll Predicts
09:03 PM, 12 MayKarnataka Records 72.13% Voter Turnout