SBI Net Banking: Check How To Register Online
We’ve put together these easy steps for you to follow to register for SBI net banking online.
State Bank of India (SBI) provides a net banking facility to its customers just like other banks. If you are an existing SBI customer and you have not yet registered for an internet banking facility, you can check the simple steps of registering for net banking without going to the bank branch.
Important Things To Know Before The SBI Net Banking Online Registration
- The bank has made certain rules for internet banking registration. It is mandatory for joint account holders to visit the branch for availing online banking facility. Only after this the net banking facility of the account will be activated for joint account holders.
- Another point to note is that the user must have a registered mobile number with the bank account and the ATM card must be active for further steps of net banking.
Steps To Register Net Banking
- Visit the official website of SBI bank at www.onlinesbi.com.
- After this, click on the option 'New User Activation / Registration'. An instant notification will appear on the screen which will be asking the user if he/she has already prevailed the Internet Banking kit from the branch.
- Click OK, and if you are registering for the first time click on ‘New User Registration’.
- After this, it will redirect to a new page where you have to fill certain details like account number, CIF number, a five-digit branch code, country, registered mobile number, the facility required, and captcha code.
Follow These Steps To Register For Net Banking
- In the facility required option, you have to choose Full Transaction Right or Limited Transaction. Apart from this, the gate branch code option can also be used, in which, you have to enter the state and location after which the branch code will appear.
- Click the Submit Button
- After submitting, a one-time password will be delivered to the registered mobile number, which the user has to key in and click confirm.
- Select the option 'I have my ATM card’ and click on Submit. You will be required to enter your ATM card details and captcha code. Click on submit.
- After the submission, you will be asked to create your login id and password. Ensure that you have safely written this temporary username. Re-enter the password and click on submit.
- After entering the login id and password, you will be asked to create a new username of your choice. Select the checkbox to accept Internet banking terms and conditions. Click on submit button.
- After this, you can make a new login password for your net banking and fill up other details which are asked.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.