Live | Pak a Disgraceful, Cowardly Nation: Ravi Shankar Prasad
The Indian Army has been given a “free hand” to deal with Pakistan’s barbarism.
- Pakistan violated ceasefire across LoC, killed and mutilated bodies of two Indian Army men
- Arun Jaitley said India will respond fittingly to the “barbaric act”
- Pakistan denies LoC crossing by its troops
- Jammu and Kashmir Governor met Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- BSF claims attack was “well-planned” by Pakistan
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said Pakistan is a “cowardly” nation
Won't Perform Last Rites Until CM Adityanath Visits
Son of BSF's Prem Sagar– who lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pak– has said last rites of his father will not be done till UP CM does not visit them.
Pakistan is a Disgraceful Nation, Says Ravi Shankar
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad called Pakistan a “disgraceful and a cowardly” nation. While speaking to CNN-News18, he said that Pakistan “should expect a strong response”.
Our government is taking tough action... Let’s leave it to our armed forces to complete work on the strategy.Ravi Shankar Prasad
"India Will Give a Fitting Response"
Minister of State for Defence Subhash Bhamre, while responding to the killing of soldiers along the LoC, said that “such acts don't take place even during wars” and that India will give a “fitting response”.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.