India Will Go out of Its Way to Bring Jadhav Back: Sushma Swaraj
Pakistan Army had also released a “confessional video” of Jadhav, who said he was a serving Indian Navy officer.
- Kulbhushan Jadhav, who Islamabad alleges is an Indian spy, was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court
- EAM Sushma Swaraj said evidence against Kulbhushan is “concocted”
- HM Rajnath pointed out that Jadhav has a valid visa
- AIMIM’s Asaduddin Owaisi urged the government to get Jadhav back
- Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari called the issue controversial
- Sushma Swaraj denies asking Shashi Tharoor to draft response against Pakistan
- NSA Ajit Doval has been monitoring developments on Kulbhushan case
- Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said Jadhav has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days
Fear That Kulbhushan Has Been Tortured and Killed: BJP MP RK Singh
Former home secretary and BJP MP RK Singh, on Tuesday, spoke about the possibility that Kulbhushan Jadhav is already dead.
India Today quoted Singh as saying:
Pakistan must have tortured and murdered Kulbhushan Jadhav and now Pakistan is making all this trial story to cover its sham. If not, then Pakistan must give us consular access.
Kulbhushan Could be a Spy: AS Dulat
Speaking to India Today, former RAW chief AS Dulat said:
I’m not saying Kulbhushan is a spy, he could be one.
Kulbhushan Had Three Months Trial: Pak Defends Itself
Pakistan may have tortured and already killed former Indian Naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav, former home secretary and BJP MP RK Singh said on Tuesday, raising doubts that Pakistan’s accusations against Jadhav and his “fair” trial maybe a sham.
NDTV quoted Pakistan Defence Minister as saying Khawaja Asif:
We have followed all the rules, regulations and laws of the land.
Khawaja also said that Jadhav has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days, according to media reports.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.