IRCTC Registration: How to Create Account Login, Password & More
An IRCTC user can book e-tickets, make tatkal reservations, check train status & routes, and modify reservations.
The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) offers the facility of making online bookings for trains, hotels, catering services, flights, holiday packages, and other such services.
With an enhanced internet connectivity over the years, IRCTC has developed its website to become more user-friendly. Gone are the days when a passenger had to stand in long queues at railway stations just to get a train ticket. Travellers these days are able to make reservations, and also modify them with just a click.
All they need to do is to get themselves registered on IRCTC, and create a login ID and password in order to access the website. Upon successful registration as an IRCTC user, an individual can book e-tickets, make reservations in tatkal, check train status, train routes, and modify existing reservations.
The best part? The e-ticketing facility and user creation on the IRCTC website is absolutely free of cost! All that a user needs is a valid mobile number and E-mail ID.
How to Create IRCTC Login Id and Password: A Step-Wise Guide
- Go to the IRCTC website: irctc.co.in
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab appearing on top of the website.
- On the registration page, fill the requisite details including your name, mobile number, email id, address and phone number.
- Click on the ‘Submit Registration Form’ option appearing on the screen.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Use the IRCTC account login id and password received on mail to log in on the IRCTC website and IRCTC app.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.