How to Get a PVC Aadhaar Card Online: Check Detailed Steps
Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also order using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UADAI) on Sunday, 15 November, launched a new "Order Aadhaar Card" service which facilitates the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on a PVC card by paying nominal charges.
Residents who do not have registered mobile number can also order using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number.
Aadhaar PVC Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Other than being easy to carry and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features.
It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs 50. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident's address by speed post.
The resident can use their Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to order Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card comes with security features like digitally signed Secure QR code, hologram, ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
The Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only. Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
How to Order Aadhaar PVC Cards Online:
- Click on the link: https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number/16-digit virtual ID/28-digit EID to begin
- Enter security code
- If using a non-registered mobile number, click on the required box of ''my mobile number is not registered''
- Enter the OTP
- After submitting, you will get a preview copy of the PVC card
- Click on the payment option, pay Rs 50 to order one PVC card
- There are no limits on the number of orders and the amount is applicable for each order
- The Aadhaar PVC card will be delivered by Speed Post within five working days (excluding the date of request)
Types of Aadhaar Card Formats
- mAadhaar is digital form of Aadhaar which can be installed on mobile device. mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for downloading on resident's mobile device. It has QR code for offline verification. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar is also generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it can be downloaded free of cost.
- eAadhaar is the electronic form of Aadhaar, digitally signed by the UIDAI, having QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date. Resident can easily download eAadhaar/masked eAadhaar from UIDAI's official website using registered mobile number. The masked eAadhaar displays only last 4 digits of Aadhaar number. eAadhaar is generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it can be downloaded free of cost.
- Aadhaar Letter is a paper-based laminated letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter is sent to residents free of cost by ordinary post in case of new enrolment or mandatory biometric update. If the Aadhaar letter is lost or destroyed, the resident can order a reprint online at a cost of Rs 50 from UIDAI's official website. Reprinted Aadhaar letter is delivered to the resident by speed post.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.