Three Killed While Cleaning Sewer in Gurugram Recycling Plant
Rajkumar, 22, Rinku, 32, and Vinesh Kumar, 25, died after entering a sewer in a recycling plant at Khandsa Road.
Three employees of a Gurugram factory died after inhaling poisonous gases in a sewer they entered without proper safety equipment, Fire Department officials said.
Rajkumar, 22, Rinku, 32, and Vinesh Kumar, 25, died in the afternoon hours after entering a sewer in the recycling plant of Jai Auto Components Ltd in Sector 37 on the Khandsa Road to clean it.
One employee was admitted to a private hospital after he fell unconscious after inhaling the fumes.
Our team reached the spot and rescued four persons, of which three were declared brought dead by doctors at the hospital.Ramesh Saini, Firefighter
Police said the company contractor and a few others were booked for death due to negligence though no arrests have been made.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.