DU Cut-Offs Are Out: Here’s What You’ll Need on Admission Day!
Here’s a quick list of things you need to carry on the day of admission.
Delhi University announced its first set of cut-offs this morning. If you’ve made it on the list, it is time to ensure a smooth admission process. It is imperative that you carry this basic set of prerequisites to your college on admission day.
Here are 8 things that need to be carried on your person to ensure you get through it quickly!
1. Your 10th marksheet
2. Your 12th marksheet
3. Your 10th Board Examination Certificate
4. Your 12th Board Examination Certificate (Provisional will do too)
5. Character Certificate
6. SC/ST/PwD/Children of War Widows/Kashmiri Migrant certificate issued by a competent authority. (If you fall under any of these categories)
7. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by a competent authority. (If you fall under this category)
8. Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from students who have passed their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
Apart from the aforementioned documents, do remember these:
As many photocopies of your original documents as possible, all self-attested! You will be asked for a minimum of two of each, but more always help.
Passport-sized photographs (self-attested) are a must. Carry as many as possible!
And most importantly:
Do not forget to carry your original documents and a lot of glucose! You will need to be on your toes and run around quite a bit.
Wishing you all the luck in the world!
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.