Doodle For Google: Submit Your Artwork, Win Scholarships & Prizes
The theme for this year’s contest is “When I Grow Up, I Hope….”
If you love doodling and the last pages of your notebooks are always filled with all types of creativity, here is an opportunity for you to shine. Google has invited entries for its doodle for Google 2019 contest and you have a chance to win huge cash prizes.
The theme for this year’s contest is “When I Grow Up, I Hope….” and the participants will have to portray their hopes for the future through their doodles. The winner’s artwork will be converted into an interactive doodle on Google and will be awarded with scholarships and prizes.
The contest is for students in classes 1 to 10 and the entries will be accepted till 10:00 pm (IST) on 30 September 2019. The doodle must have letters “G-o-o-g-l-e”. The national winner of the contest will be awarded with a college scholarship of Rs 5 lakh, a technology package worth Rs 2 lakh for their school/non-profit organisation, and the winning doodle will be shown on Google India’s Homepage on 14 November 2019.
- Doodle for Google: How to Submit Your Doodle?
- Download and print the entry form to get started.
- Doodle on the entry form: Students can create their doodles using any coloring materials they want on top of the printed entry form.
- Write description on the Entry form.
- Fill the rest of the information.
- Submit the filled entry form.
- Submit your Doodle online and enter the contest..
Students can either upload the doodle to our site as a .jpg or .png or sen them through courier.
The artwork will be judged on the basis of artistic merit, creativity and theme communication.
Interested candidates can find further information regarding the competition levels, prizes, disqualification and contestant rules and other details here.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.