DHE Releases 1st Merit List for DHE Odisha +3. Here’s How to Check
The list has been released on the official website of the DHE – dheodisha.gov.in and samsodisha.gov.in.
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha, on Tuesday, 3 July, issued the first merit list for admission into first year of all colleges in the state.
The list has been released on the official website of the DHE – dheodisha.gov.in and samsodisha.gov.in – and also includes self-financing degree colleges as well.
Here's How You Can Check the First Merit List
1) Go to the official website of the DHE at dheodisha.gov.in.
2) Look for 'Degree+3' link on the website and click on it.
3) Click on the merit list link in the new window.
4) The third step will redirect you to SAMS login window.
5) Log in to your account and check your allotment number.
(With inputs from NDTV and The Times of India)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.