DDA to Allot 18,000 Newly Built Flats Through Housing Scheme 2019
The scheme will be launched through the online mode, and the registrations will begin from 25 March 2019.
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is planning to launch a housing scheme for allotment of around 18,000 newly built flats under various categories, and a detailed advertisement mentioning the cost of flats will soon be uploaded on DDA’s official website – www.dda.org.in.
The scheme will be launched through the online mode, and the registrations will begin from 25 March 2019. The eligible allottees can avail benefits of the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, as per the details available on the website.
Interested people can apply here.
The flats would be under the following categories:
- HIG category (3/2 bedroom flats) - 450
- MIG category (2 bedroom flats) - 1,550
- LIG category (1 bedroom flats) - 8,300
- EWS category - 7,700
Details of Flats at Vasant Kunj
- Around 450 flats of HIG category (3/2 bedroom flats)
- Around 550 flats of MIG category (2 bedroom flats)
- Around 200 flats of LIG category (1 bedroom flats)
Details of Flats at Narela
- Around 1,000 flats of MIG category (2 bedroom flats) (Sector A1 to A4)
- Around 8,200 flats of LIG category (1 bedroom flats) (Pocket IV and V, Sector G7)
- Around 1,000 flats of EWS category (Pocket V, Sector G7)
- Around 6,700 flats of EWS category (Sector A1 to A4)
- Rs 25,000 for EWS
- Rs 1,00,000 for LIG (1 bedroom flats)
- Rs 2,00,000 for MIG (2 bedroom flats)
How to Make DDA Flat Bookings
- Go to the official website of DDA at www.dda.org.in
- Choose a locality of your choice
- Select ‘sector’, ‘pocket’ and then click on ‘continue’
- View layout plans in detail
- Now, select the block from where you want to purchase the flat
- Click on ‘available flats’ option appearing in green.
- Now, click on the ‘hold flat’ tab.
- Enter the required details in given fields
- Pay the due amount to hold the flat(s)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.