- Pakistan-born Bollywood singer and actress Salma Agha will get an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card that will offer her multiple entry, multi-purpose life long visa to visit India and exemption from reporting to police.
- As the Home Ministry took the decision to grant her OCI card, Agha met Home Minister Rajnath Singh, apparently to express her gratitude for the gesture.
- Agha had applied for the OCI card a few days ago and her application was approved after taking into consideration various aspects, officials said.
- The 59-year-old artiste is a citizen of UK. She had given her voice to few Bollywood films and acted in some of them including Nikaah.
- Agha has applied for the card that gives multiple entry, multi-purpose life long visa to visit India and exemption from reporting to police authorities for any length of stay in the country.