ADVERTISEMENT

West Bengal WBCHSE 12th HS Result Declared: Here's How to Check

WBCHSE Class 12 (HS) result will be available on the official websites of the board at 4PM

Updated
Education
2 min read
<div class="paragraphs"><p>West Bengal WBCHSE Class 12 HS result: Check Uccha Madhyamik result on wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in</p></div>
i

West Bengal WBCHSE 12th Result: The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE), on Thursday, 22 July, declared Class 12 (Uccha Madhyamik) final result for the academic year 2020-21.

This year, around 8.19 lakh students registered to appear for the WBCHSE Class 12 exams. Out of which around 97 percent students cleared the exam.

Students who were enrolled to appear for the same can check their result at West Bengal board's official websites: wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.

WBCHSE announced Class 12 (HS) result at 3 PM. However, the result link was activated at 4 PM on the official websites of the board.

How to Check West Bengal (WBCHSE) Class 12 Result

  • Visit one of the official websites of West Bengal board: wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in

  • Click on "West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Examination -2021"

  • Enter your registration number and click on submit

  • Your result will appear on your screen

  • Download and save it for future reference

ADVERTISEMENT

Students can also check their result via SMS and through WBCHSE app. In order to get the result through SMS, they will have to type WB12 space<Registration number>, and send it to 56070, 5676750 or 56263, reported Indian Express.

An official notice by WBCHSE stated that the heads of Higher Secondary Institutions can collect HS mark-sheets from their respective distribution camps from 11 AM, 23 July, quoted NDTV.

ADVERTISEMENT

This year, the West Bengal Government scrapped WBCHSE Class 12 exams in the view of Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, the final result has been evaluated on the basis of Class 10 board result, Class 11 final result, and Class 12 internal assessments.

The board has decided to use 40:60 formula for the evaluation of result. This means that 40 percent weightage will be given Class 10 marks (best four subjects' marks), and the remaining 60 percent will be evaluated using Class 11 result & Class 12 internal assessments or practical exams.

(At The Quint, we are answerable only to our audience. Play an active role in shaping our journalism by becoming a member. Because the truth is worth it.)

ADVERTISEMENT
Published: 
ADVERTISEMENT
Stay Updated

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.

Join over 120,000 subscribers!
ADVERTISEMENT