UPTET Application Form: Registration Starts From 1 November 2019
The online registration form for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) organised by the examination authority of Uttar Pradesh will start from 1 November 2019. The candidates have to note that the online registration will end on 21 November 2019. The candidates can visit the official website for the registration process at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
The UPTET 2019 examination will be conducted in Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, and English. UPTET notification will probably release in November 2019. The candidates can then apply for the UPTET exam. Check out the important dates, eligibility and selection process for UPTET 2019.
UPTET 2019 Important Dates
|Opening date of application||November 01, 2019|
|Closing date of application||November 20, 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||November 21, 2019|
|Complete Form Last Date||November 22, 2019|
|Admit Card Available||December, 2019|
|Exam Date||December 22, 2019|
The answer key for the examination will be uploaded on the official website on 26 December, on which the candidates will make their objections till 30 December. After that, the final answer key will be uploaded on 16 January five days prior to the result i.e. on 21 January 2020.
UPTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPTET Eligibility Criteria is determined as per age limit, education qualification, minimum percentage required and other factors. The basic measure is to hold a Bachelor degree with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised University/Institute.
- Primary Level: Candidates should have any one of these:
- Candidates who have passed intermediate(10+2) exam equal or above 50% marks and 4-year B.LEd degree
- Diploma in Teacher From Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh
- Passed in Moaalizm E Urdu Exam
- Passed in D.Ed Special Exam
- Passed in 2 Year B.T.C. Or Special BTC Exam
- Junior Level: Candidates should have any one of these:
- Candidates who have a Bachelor Degree/Master Degree with 50% Marks and passed B.Ed/B.Ed Special Exam.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor Degree/Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Course
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.Sc Ed Exam.
Application Fee and Payment Mode
Candidates who come in General and OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs 600 for the application fees, whereas, SC and ST candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 300. The payment for the application fee can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI I Collect, SBI E Challan Submit Fee in any SBI Branch.
(Hi there! We will be continuing our news service on WhatsApp. Meanwhile, stay tuned to our Telegram channel here.)