CDS (II) Written Exam Results Declared. Here’s How To Check
7,650 candidates have qualified for interview, to be conducted by the Service Selection Board of Defence Ministry.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared results for the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II) 2018, on Wednesday, 2 January.
According to the official notification, 7,650 candidates have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
The qualified candidates will be interviewed for admission to:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th Course commencing in July, 2019
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July, 2019
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (206 F(P)) commencing in July, 2019
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 110th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in October, 2019 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2019.
The qualified candidates are required to submit the original certificates of Date of Birth, educational qualifications, NCC (C) etc, along with attested copies within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13 May for AFA; July for IMA and NA (1 October in case of SSC only).
They are also required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result, the notification added.
Upon successful registration, candidates would get the details of Selection Centres and dates of SSB interview on their registered e-mail ID.
Pune girl tops CDS exams
The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
The CDS (II) examination was held on 18 November, 2018.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.