Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Paper 2 Result Declared At trb.tn.nic.in
The result for Paper 2 of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) has been declared by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. The TN TET Paper 2 result has been declared on the official website and the can check the same at http://trb.tn.nic.in/ . The board had also announced the results for Paper 1 of TN TET 2019 recently.
As per the official notification, a total of 3,79,733 candidates had appeared for the TN TET Paper 2 examination. The notification for TN TET Paper 2 was released on 28 February 2019. It was conducted on 9 June 2019. The tentative answer key for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test was released on 9 July 2019.
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has also released the final answer key along with the result.
TN TET Paper 2 Result 2019: How to Check
- Visit the official website of TN TRB at trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) - 2019 - Publication of Result For Paper II’, on the homepage
- Scroll down and click on the link ‘Click - Paper ii Result’ to access the result
- In the TN TET Paper II Result sheet, search for your roll number
- Download and save the result sheet for future reference.
Candidates can their TN TET Paper 2 Result through the direct link as well.
The candidates must note that the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu will only issue certificates to the candidates who have cleared both Paper 1 and 2. It will be valid for a period of 7 years only.
(Make sure you don't miss fresh news updates from us. Click here to stay updated )