The RPF Sub-Inspector (SI) Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D written examination results were declared by the Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force on Wednesday, 27 February. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website si2.rpfonlinereg.org.
Candidates who clear the written examination will make it to the next round where they will be required to qualify the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Endurance Test (PET), and also get their documents verified.
The RPF SI recruitment exam is being conducted to hire for 819 Male Sub-Inspector posts and 301 Female Sub-Inspector posts.
The admit cards for the Group A PET/PMT have also been released along with the RPF SI written exam results.
How to Check RPF SI 2018 Results?
- Go to the official recruitment portal of RPF SI at si2.rpfonlinereg.org
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Candidates shortlisted for PMT, PET, and DV’ tab.
- Click on the direct link to see the shortlisted candidates, and then select the relevant group.
- The exam results will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the results, save a copy of it and also take a printout for future reference.