NTA Announces Dates For 13 Exams Including UGC NET, NEET, JEE Main
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the dates for 13 examinations that will be conducted during December 2019 and June 2020. NTA has released the dates for 13 major centralised competitive examinations together for the first time. These examinations are:
- UGC-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for December 2019 and June 2020,
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020,
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for January 2020 and April 2020,
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020,
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MBA and B.Ed. Admission Test 2020,
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA Admission Test 2020,
- CSIR-UGC NET Examination(CSIR-UGC NET)-December 2019 and June 2020,
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020,
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020,
- All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020,
- National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE Admission Test 2020,
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) AIEEA 2020 and
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET) 2020.
Candidates can find the NTA press release on the official website.
Along with the examination dates, NTA has also released the mode of examination, dates for registration, downloading of admit cards and the date for the results to be announced for all these examinations.
As per the press release by NTA, the examinations will be conducted in different cities at the all India level. NTA has also requested all examining bodies to avoid these dates for conducting any Public Examination. This is to avoid any clash in the examination dates and to make sure that the candidates do not face any inconvenience.
(Make sure you don't miss fresh news updates from us. Click here to stay updated )