NTA Released NEET (UG) Admit Cards 2019 – How to Download It
The admit cards for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to BDS/MBBS courses (Session 2019-20) in Indian Medical/Dental Colleges – run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 15 April.
Candidates who have enrolled for the NEET 2019 examination can download their admit cards from NTA’s official website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
The admit card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of Examination Centre allotted.
The NEET (UG) examination 2019 is scheduled to be held in offline mode on Sunday, 5 May 2019.
How To Download NEET UG 2019 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of NEET: www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the 'admit card 2019' link.
- Enter the login details in the given fields.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download your admit card, save a copy of it and also take a print out of the same for future reference.
NEET (UG) Examination 2019: Selection Procedure
Candidates will be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from an All India Merit List that will be prepared on the basis of All India Rank in the NTA’s merit list of the NEET (UG) 2019.