Mumbai University Admission 2019: Registration Closes Today
The online registration process for Mumbai University ends today.
The online registration process for admissions in the University of Mumbai closes today i.e., 7 June 2019. The registration for several undergraduate, diploma and advance diploma courses will close today. The candidates who wish to apply for admissions in the university through online mode must register through the official website before 5 pm today.
For registering online, the candidates need to visit http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/ before 5 pm. However, the students can submit their forms till 13 June 2019.
The first merit list for admissions will be declared on 13 June and the document verification will commence on 14 June 2019.
The candidates will have to pay the fee between 15 June and 17 June 2019. The University will declare the second merit list on 17 June whereas the third and final merit list will be declared on 20 June.
Mumbai University Admissions 2019: How To Apply
- Visit the Digital University portal mum.digitaluniversity.ac
- Click on the link which says, ‘Click Here For Mumbai University Pre Admission online Registration 2019-20’
- Register on the portal by filling in the details. Complete your profile, including submitting details like address, education qualification, photograph, etc.
- Select the programme you wish to apply for, and complete the registration process.
Here’s a video by the University of Mumbai to help the applicants in the admission process-
Mumbai University Admissions 2019: Document Required For Registration
To complete the pre-admission registration online, the applicants require the following documents-
- Passport size photograph,
- Scanned signature,
- Self-attested class 10 certificate/mark sheet containing date of birth,
- Self-attested class 12 mark sheet SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate,
- OBC certificate in the name of the applicant issued on or after March 31, if applicable
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM dated March 31, 2019 or later, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of sports and/or ECA certificates
If the mark sheet has not been received by the applicant form his/her Senior Secondary Education Board, then he/she must attach a self-attested copy of the mark sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.