JEE MAIN 2018 Results Announced: Here’s How to Check Your Score
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), on Monday, 30 April, 2018. The results were announced today at 6:30 P.M. Students can follow the official website for updates.
This year, around 14 lakh candidates took the JEE Main entrance exam. Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main online and offline examination 2018 can check their result at the official website of the exam – jeemain.nic.in.
Here’s how you can check JEE MAIN Exam Results online:
How to Check the CBSE JEE Main Exam Result 2018
- Step 1: Open any one of the official websites – jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Find link for JEE Main Exam, click on it and you will be redirected to results page
- Step 3: Enter your registration number/roll number, name and date of birth. Click on submit
- Step 4: Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of your JEE Main result for future reference
Candidates who clear the exam are required to secure at least 75 percent marks in Class 12 (regular/improvement) Board Exam to be eligible for admission in IITs, NITs and CFTIs.
The results for Paper II may be released tomorrow (May 1, 2018).
Stay tuned at The Quint as we bring you the list of Toppers and Cut-off marks for each category for JEE Main 2018.
(Also Read: SRMJEEE 2018 Results Announced: Here’s How to Check Your Score)
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)